Helps to increase the water pressure for basic irrigation systems. Works well with Aquascape Rain Exchange water harvesting system to power garden hose applications. The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
1. The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pump has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only)
6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
7. The pumps will lift water up to 72 feet with foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
- Pump Performance
– Power: 1/4
– Cycle: 60 Hz
– Phase: 1
– Voltage: 115 or 230
– Amps: 4.0 or 2.0
– Inlet: 1″
– Outlet: 1″
– Max Head: 72′
– GPM: 16.9
- Weight: 16.3 lbs.
Booster Pump Installation Instructions – PDF