Atlantic’s Typhoon Aeration Kits provide complete solutions to your pond’s aeration needs, at far lower cost than any water pump system. The secret is in the millions of tiny bubbles, which together lift and carry a tremendous quantity of water as they rise, effectively moving 10 times more volume per watt than water pumps can. Whether you need deep warm weather circulation to keep temperatures and oxygen levels constant, or shallow water de-icing to keep a hole clear of ice in winter, these kits come with everything you need, including premium airline tubing, long-lasting airstones, inline check valves and solid brass fittings.
Typhoon Air Pump Features:
- Beneficial for all seasons in ponds under 4′ deep
- Replaceable diaphragms extend pump service life
- Air stones feature brass insert fittings for durability and longevity
- Ideal for aerating holding tanks during pond clean-outs
- Kits include air pump with 6′ cord, stone, brass fittings, check valve and tubing.
|Model||Max||@ 1′||@ 2′||@ 3′||@ 4′||@ 5′||@ 6′||@ 8′||@ 10′|
|TA0400||6.5 / 0.23||6 / 0.21||5.1 / 0.18||4 / 0.14||2.5 / 0.09||1 / 0.04||—||—||—|
|TA0800||13 / 0.46||12/ 0.46||10.2 / 0.36||8 / 0.28||5 / 0.18||2 / 0.07||—||—||—|
|TA1800||30 / 1.06||—||21 / 0.74||—||13 / 0.46||—||4 / 0.14||—||—|
|TA3600||60 / 2.12||—||47 / 1.66||—||34 / 1.2||—||23 / 0.84||12 / 0.42||2 / 0.07|