The Danner 02450 Pondmaster mini skimmer is a scaled down compact version of their successful Pro5000 Skimmer. This unit can be installed inside the pond liner. Designed for small ponds up to 1000 gallons and pumps from 700 – 1800 GPH. Comes complete with filter material, debris basket and all fittings.
Danner Pondmaster Mini Pond Skimmer Features:
- Rugged Molded Polypropylene Box
- Coarse Polyester Debris Filter Material
- Convenient Filter Basket
- Creates surface tension to help remove debris like floating leaves.
- Easy and simple to install – No need to cut into the liner. Less chance for future leaks like other pond skimmers.
- Great for “do-it-yourself” retrofits or new installations
- Different than most pond skimmers. This unit is designed with the pump to be places outside of the skimmer. While others have the pump inside the skimmer. Locating it outside gives you more options for plumbing. Simply select a location and plug the other threaded fitting connections with the provided plugs:
- Left side of skimmer
- Right side of skimmer
- Bottom of skimmer
- Note: Minimum operation depth of 9″. So if you need to make sure you ponds water level is not lower than 9″.
Pondmaster Mini Skimmer Specs:
- Model: 02450
- Weir Size Opening: 5.5″ W x 4″ H
- Dimensions: 12″ L x 9″ W x 11″ H
- Maximum Pump Capacity: 1800 GPH
- Maximum Pond Size: 1000 GPH
For more skimmers view our main pond skimmer page.