Reinforced Woven Polyethylene Pond Liners
NOTE: 1,000 Sq.ft. Minimum per order.
Ideal for lining large ponds up to 65,000 square feet in one piece! Custom made to your exact pond size!
These polyethylene liners are engineered to offer great strength in a light weight liner material. The material is UV stabilized to offer years of worry free protection against the damaging rays of the sun. Unlike regular multilayered liners which simply stack the layers of liner on top of each other, these liners are woven together this gives the ultimate in strength. Because of the light weight and strength, these liners can be manufactured in sizes up to 65,000 square feet.
- Unlike PVC liners, which need 12″ of soil over the entire liner, these liners do not require coverage other than around the edges this lowers the overall installation cost dramatically!
- Custom made liners require approximately 10-14 days for manufacturing and delivery
Free Motor Freight ground shipping to continental U.S.
How to order:
- Choose your thickness in the drop down box
- Multiply length x width of liner needed. That will give you the square footage. Then choose that number in the quantity box. Note, you can highlight the number in the quantity box (to the right of the “Add to Cart” button” and type in the number instead of using the + and – signs.
- During checkout there is a comments box on the bottom of the page. Please type in the dimensions of liner.