- Innovative design allows you to choose between a vertical filter mat or filter brushes.
- Skimmers have a removable center divider, this creates two chambers in the skimmer box — one for filtering and one for the pump. Pumps can be inspected or removed without removing mesh net or filter pad.
- Pro-Series Skimmers have a flange above the opening where water enters from the pond into the skimmer. This allows you to not only stack rocks along side the opening but also above the skimmer opening. This makes our skimmers the most natural looking and easiest to hide.
- Skimmers add a professional touch to any pond installation by providing an ideal place to hide the pump from view. Internal filters inside the skimmer prevent the pump from plugging and are easy to clean.
- Pro-Series Skimmers have a one piece debris net that’s three times heavier than our competition’s. One piece design keeps mesh in place and is easier to clean.
- Two chamber design means no more cutting filter pads to fit around the pump or plumbing.
Mini Pond Skimmer 3000 GPH
- Skims ponds up to 250 square feet
- Dimensions: 20″L x 15″W x 19″H
- Handles pumps up to 50 GPM
- 6″ wide water inlet
- Available in vertical style pad or filter brushes
- Works with small extension tube (Part# SETS)
Large Pond Skimmer 15000 GPH
- Skims ponds over 600 square feet
- Dimensions: 42″L x 20″W x 30″H
- Handles pumps up to 300 GPM or multiple smaller pumps
- 16″ wide water inlet
- Works with large extension tube (Part# SETL)