Standard Cabinets Feature:
- 16½”L x 22″W x 19″H – will hold all linear compressors up to RV100 or multiple smaller units with stainless steel lock to protect against vandalism.
- 14 gauge galvanized steel with powder coat paint finish
- Includes a compressor mounting base to keep compressor up of floor
- Tapered lid – makes front wall shorter allowing easier access to compressor
- Has size 1¼” knockouts for airlines an one knockout for incoming power
- Optional fans recommended on any compressors operating in hot climates and on 3/4 HP and larger in all climates
Deluxe Cabinets Feature:
- All the same information as the Standard Cabinet, but with cooling fan and electrical box installed.
- Electrical box has 1/2″ conduit plumbed through floor for easy wiring
Large Cabinets Feature:
- Larger cabinets are ideal for lake aeration projects where multiple compressors are used for applications needing one compressor and a liquid dosing pump.
- These cabinets are engineered to hold two 1 HP compressors with up to 12 Airlines.
- 24″W x 28″L x 20″H, includes two motor mounting plates
|SC22||Standard Locking Cabinet|
|SC22D1||Deluxe Cabinet with Electric & 115v Fan Installed|
|SC22D2||Deluxe Cabinet with Electric & 230v Fan Installed|
|SC28||Large Locking Cabinet|
|SC28D1||Large Deluxe Cabinet with Electric & 115v Fan Installed|
|SC22D2||Large Deluxe Cabinet with Electric & 230v Fan Installed|