Gone are the days of having to rig your own barrel to capture the rain. While makeshift barrels are still an option, decorative rain barrels provide a more durable and aesthetic option. Aquascape is proud to offer its new RainXchange™ Rain Barrel.
- LARGE 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Size: 29″ Diameter x 40″ H
- It’s SIMPLE. The RainXchange™ Rain Barrel can be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage systems.
- It’s RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to keep gardens growing during watering restrictions and reduce the burden for municipal water.
- It’s BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants than municipally treated water.
Easy To Install