Standard Res-Cube Features:
- A great way to simplify installation of Just-A-Falls, formal fountains and other basins typically using a large quantity of rock
- Sturdy plastic cubes can be stacked together to partially or totally fill a reservoir
- Dramatically reduces the labor involved, reservoir size and material cost
- Not sold individually, only sold in pairs
- Dimensions: 19″L x 13″W x 11″H
- Gallons Each: 11½”
Building Smaller Basins:
It’s common knowledge that a reservoir has to be built large enough to hold adequate water for the size feature you are building. On large projects the reservoir can get very large. making a natural looking stone bottom can be a challenge.
EasyPro designers often oversize the liner on the reservoir allowing you to wrap liner over the top of the cubes and greatly reduce the size of visible stone area (see the illustration at left).