50 Gallon Flat Back Rain Barrel
Embrace nature’s solution to our emerging water shortage–collect rainwater! When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. Our authentic oak barrel texture is molded into each barrel and will not fade, rot or risk insect infestation.
The RTS Home Accents rain barrel has many unique features including a flat back to sit flush against a wall, linkable to other rain barrels for increased capacity, screen to keep out debris and insects, and a shut off valve for hose hook up with dual overflow. This rain barrel can provide up to 50 gallons of pure unchlorinated water.
During heavy rain falls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water and by saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage. With those kinds of savings, this rain barrel can pay for itself in just a few seasons. A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall.
It is recommended that you drain your barrels when temperatures approach the freezing point.
Optional barrel stands create a larger offset between the spigot and the ground, making it easier to fill watering cans and for general use.
- Authentic oak barrel texture is molded into each barrel; Will not fade, rot or risk insect infestation
- Flat back to sit flush against a wall; Linkable to other barrels to increase water collection
- Save water and money by capturing rainwater to use for your lawn and garden; Optional stand to make filling watering cans easier (sold separately)
- Aluminum screen keeps out debris and insects; Designed to be child and pet safe with no large openings
- Brass Spigot shut off valve for hose hook-up with dual overflow; A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall
Durable Hi Quality Brass Spigot
High Quality Brass spigot to provide years of trouble free use. The spigot includes a shut off valve and a standard hose thread to hookup any standard garden hose.
Hand Painted Bands
The Woodgrain barrel from RTS is sanded and hand painted to give you the most authentic looking rain barrel on the market. Because our barrels are cast from an actual whiskey barrel, you will have the most authentic looking rain barrel in the market.
The aluminum framed screen will prevent bugs and fine debris from entering the rain barrel under normal use. Will not rust.
Custom Molded Stand
Better than a cinder block or wood platform, the RTS Rain barrel stand will provide you with the custom fit for our flat back design – allowing you to flush the barrel and stand close to the structure for a snug fit.