Free Shipping on All Submersible ShinMaywa Norus Pumps
If you’re looking for one of the best pond pumps in the industry the submersible ShinMaywa Norus pumps are the answer! We like to think of them as the “Honda” of pumps. Giving you top-notch Japanese engineering at an economical price.
For over 50 years ShinMaywa has been quietly producing pumps and improving their designs.
ShinMaywa Norus Pump Features:
ShinMaywa Norus pond pumps have an awesome impeller! Check out the image above in the bottom corner on the right side. There you’ll see the images showing the comparison of typical impellers. ShinMaywa Norus pump impellers still look like new after 200 hours of use. This is due to the fact that the Norus pumps use a poly amide reinforced impeller versus the normal cheap ABS resin others use. Here are some other impressive features:
- Built for continuous duty use the ShinMaywa Norus Pumps can handle 24/7 usage
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel pump housing & poly amide fiber resin (prevents corrosion/rust)
- Cool running air filled motors with a class E insulator for long life and low operating costs
- Stator casing made of stainless steel
- Impeller shaft and boss built out of stainless steel
- Solids handling vortex impeller
- For lasting durability Norus pumps use a seal extender on the seal face
- Thermal overload protector
- Cast aluminum bearing housing to evenly distribute heat
- Top bearing is anti-creeping
- Since the Norus pond pumps are submersible ShinMaywa used a anti-wicking power cable entry
- Air release valve that helps to protect against air locks
- All Shinmaywa Norus pumps come with a 2 year warranty
- For ease of inspection and service – Single pump lifting eye on all submersible Norus pumps
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel screws
- New stator o-rings provide 250% more sealing surface
3300 GPH ShinMaywa Norus Pump
4800 GPH ShinMaywa Norus Pump
5700 GPH ShinMaywa Norus Pump
7000 GPH ShinMaywa Norus Pump
11000 GPH ShinMaywa Norus Pump
ShinMaywa Vertical Master Switch
ShinMaywa Vertical Master Pump Switch
When ShinMaywa pond pumps are installed vertically it”s a good idea to install a pump switch. The SJE Vertical Master Pump Switch is mechanically activated and comes with a power plug that’s piggy backed.
User Note: Shinmaywa Norus pond pumps are designed to be submersed under water. If the pumps are allowed to suck in air you will void the warranty. to avoid this we recommend using a auto-fill or low water shut off switch.
For more information on all submersible ShinMaywa Norus pumps check out this PDF brochure.
Go back to the main direct drive / high volume pond pumps page.