- Lowest Tier: 17 inch diameter x 4 inches deep, second tier: 10 inch diameter x 2 inches deep; top pineapple is 5 inch diameter by 4 inches tall. Overall the fountain is 33 inches tall and the base diameter is 9 inches. Fountain weighs 16 pounds,
- Fountain is constructed of durable, lightweight, and easy-to-move polyresin and fiberglass. (Please note: It is always recommended that you bring this fountain indoors or completely empty, dry and cover it when the temperature is below freezing.)
- Each order includes the beautiful solar-powered garden fountain; optional LED lighting for placing the lowest tier; the solar panel and pump with battery pack; two 16-foot cords – one for connecting the LED lights to the solar panel, and the other for connecting the pump to the solar panel.
- Fountain needs direct sunlight to run during the day while simultaneously storing energy in battery pack. A fully-charged battery pack will power the unit for up to 4 hours. It takes approximately 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery. *Colors may vary slightly from on-screen images, as computer monitor settings and lighting variance can affect how items appear onscreen.*
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Sunnydaze 2 Tier Pineapple Water Fountain Solar on Demand Fountain – Boasting the Southern symbol of hospitality, this solar-on-demand water fountain is made of stone-grey polyresin and fiberglass, and features a pineapple topper and two stacked basins. Water flows from the top pineapple into the central basin, which fills and then overflows into the largest bottom pool before recirculating. This garden fountain is ideal for those seeking an “old”- or “aged”-looking water feature that is both lightweight and durable, and makes a great addition to patios, front yards, and traditionally themed landscapes.
A Myriad of Options!
Sunnydaze Decor knows that having many options is important, their outdoor solar fountains range from the classic traditional choices to contemporary and modern. Just choose the one that best suits your space!
Don’t Waste Your Time!
No pluming is required, simply place the fountain with solar panel in direct sunlight and it will run as long as the sun shines on it.
Cleaning & Maintainance Tips:
- Always empty fountain before freezing weather occurs
- If you do not have indoor storage, cover the fountain after emptying and cleaning (cover purchased separately)
- Wipe out fountain with damp rag periodically
- Remove pump from fountain and wipe it clean before/after each season
- Chemical additives can be purchased separately to add to the fountain water to keep algae and other like-debris away