Keeps ponds clean and prevents pump and fountain heads from clogging. Includes a flat filter box with filter-to-hose fitting, coarse and fine foam pads, 1 tubing and three fittings for attaching hose to various pump inlets. Fits a wide variety of pumps 200 to 2000 gph. 1 year limited warranty.” This filter can connect to many different pon pumps. Use the fittings and tubing to connect the pump inelt to the filter or slide the 1 in. ID tubing over pump inlet. No hose clamps requried. It is easy to detach the filter fro mteh tubing to remove the filter from the pond for cleaning.
Clean and Healthy Water
The TetraPond Submersible Flat Box Filter efficiently clears your pond of dirt and debris. This unique design helps to reduce pump and fountain clogging and fits many different pond pumps. The Submersible Flat Box Filter is easy to open and clean and features a 1 Year Limited Warranty.
How it Works
- Water is drawn into the flat box filter.
- Water passes through a coarse and a fine foam mat, removing particles.
- Water is drawn into the pump.
- Clean water is discharged into the pond through the fountain or waterfall.
- Fountains and waterfalls provide beneficial aeration to the pond.
What’s in the Box
- Filter Box
- Filter Pads (coarse and fine foam)
- Tubing (12″ x 1″ internal diameter)
- Filter-to-Hose Fittings (1″ thread w/ 1″ hose barb)
- Tubing Fittings for connecting to pump inlet: 3/4″ male thread w/ 1″ hose barb; 1″ male thread w/ 1″ hose barb; 1-1/4″ male thread w/ 1″ hose barb